Content Management Systems (CMS)
Flexible CMS options for small business through enterprise
To offer powerful content management solutions for all of our clients, we provide both custom and open source content management systems.
Both of our solutions feature intuitive website content management that allows users to easily maintain and enhance their websites by creating and editing content. With a CMS implementation from Blue Archer, you have the ability to manage your own websites, without relying on programmers or other specialists.
While either solution can handle searching extensive databases, dynamic mapping applications, corporate intranets, portfolios, and any other functionality that may need to be customized to your specific needs, we work to determine the best fit based on your needs.
Each CMS implementation is unique and customized for your brand and identity. Depending on your functionality needs, your content management system can serve as a database for a variety of services, including human resources materials, fundraising and donations. It offers all of the speed and function of the best web technology, and it's also easy to use.
All of our CMS implementations provide the following benefits:
- Easy to use: An intuitive manager interface means a short learning curve. You will be adding and editing your content like a pro in no time.
- Functional and expandable: Modules can be added to your site easily and seamlessly, including intranet, job database, event management, and other popular modules.
- High performance: Faster page load times, and faster response time, even as your site grows.
- SEO-optimized: The CMS supports static pages and SEO-friendly URL's as a default as well as the ability to manage all SEO-critical page attributes easily.
- Ease of implementation: Some content management systems can take weeks of programmer time to implement. Our platforms have been selected and designed for quick implementation, lowering your cost of ownership and project timeline.
- Stable and proven: We have successfully completed hundreds of CMS implementatons.
We will work with you to determine the most appropriate content management system for your business organization. Tell us a little about your project to get started.